User Account Control
Our modular systems allow your solution to be configured specifically to address the needs of your business
- Route large jobs to dedicated high-volume printers
- Multiple routing rules can be set per printer
- Ability to route jobs from one networked printer to another
- Ask end users to confirm single sided output
- Delete duplicate jobs or those with incorrect paper sizes automatically
- Ensures that users are aware of the costs involved with printing
- Discourage printing of emails via popup warnings
- Suggest alternate printers when a device is offline
- Managers can be set as “authorisers” to confirm a job is acceptable before it is printed.
- Build your own rules with advanced print scripting.
By combining filter rules, administrators can improve printer use, minimize queue hogging, and avoid wasteful print jobs.
- Cost of job
- Job name
- Total pages in job
- Number of copies
- Number of pages
- Job contains color
- Job is printed single sided
- Originating PC name
- Time of day
- Size (in bytes)
- Printer status