PBS’s print tracking delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs.
Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your organization’s printing is being monitored and under control.
Key features for professional businesses at a glance:
Encourage responsible use of company resources.
Silently track printing and associated costs by individual user, office or department.
Printing can be monitored and reported or charged back on a per-document, per-user, per-client or per-department basis.
Actively manage the print process with filters, routing and redirection.
Stay on top with regular print monitoring reports to analyze and audit printer usage.
Educate workers, and create an environmentally aware workplace.
Simple installation and easy to use. You can begin tracking immediately by installing on your existing servers.
Suitable for Windows, Mac, Linux and Novell, making PaperCut the most flexible and integrated print monitor solution available.
Most organizations start by implementing PaperCut for simply print auditing and silent print tracking. A trend we have seen at corporate customers in recent years is to make PaperCut more visible to the end-user. This may go as far as implementing quotas and budgets at a department level, but is more often today focused around environmental impact reporting. For example, organizations may choose to deploy PaperCut’s environmental impact widgets on the organization intranet or user desktops. Managers may also receive monthly automated email reports highlighting employee usage and their department’s environmental impact.
There are also a few simple things businesses can do to reduce printing costs and maximize printing efficiency. Some examples include:
Enforcing duplex printing.
Redirecting large jobs to dedicated high volume printers.
Discouraging printing of emails via environmental pop-up warnings.
Disallowing printing of color in emails altogether.
Put an end to unwanted print jobs by implementing secure print release.
Acting as a print monitor and sending low toner and error notifications to administrators
Web Based Administration
- Displays an overview of all system activity and the current status of all your devices and users.
- Automatically synchronizes with your user directory
- Simple web based administration, accessible from anywhere on your network
- Define and track printing costs using simple or complex charging models
- Implement enforced print quotas or simply silently manage the cost of printing
MFD Embedded Software
account-selection login print-release
- Control MFD/Copier access with embedded software
- Implement secure print release and find-me printing using on-screen embedded software
- Users experiance the same “workflow” they do for printing. e.g. some users may be have an option to select a shared account