- Secure print release
- Print Archiving: Review job content visually
- Ability to encourage responsible use via popup notifications
- Track print, copy and scan activity company-wide
- Allocate document costs to a department/office
- Set and enforce print/copy quotas to prevent output waste
- Redirect print jobs to more cost-effective devices
- Release print jobs from any enabled printing device
- Avoid disruption when printers are busy or out of service
- Confidential printing on shared devices
Over the past few years the value of print management services has begun to feature more on the radar of UK companies. The big benefits are reduced wastage and the ability to use the most efficient output device with the most efficient options. With full visibility of everything printed in an organisation, companies can also charge back print costs to individual departments, or projects.
PBS are able to provide print audits for customers. This can be used to get an overview of print requirements. Reports show areas where colour print is high or current devices are inefficient. Prints audit reports also help reduce the number of devices by pin pointing key geographical areas where machines can be removed. Smaller legacy devices can also be removed in exchange for larger more efficient devices that can serve an entire department.
PBS supply, install and support customers directly, giving the complete service and providing peace of mind. From hardware to a complete managed print solution PBS will be with you every step of the way. Contact us today to get started.